- To register you can come to our Brooklyn location or visit us on the web
- After obtaining your School Certificate, by completing your BKREI course and exam
- Sign up for an eAccess account
and successfully complete the NY Department of State Test (a one hour exam given each Tuesday in lower
Manhattan) to meet the licensing requirements.
- Find a real estate office "sponsoring broker" where you will work and be supervised as a salesperson.
- Click here to file your license online with the Department of State.
NY State Exam
In order to take the Department of State exam, you must first make an online reservation.
Even if you aren’t planning to take the exam for at least a couple of months, it is strongly
recommended that the reservation be ahead of time.
Click here to register for the NY State Exam
Department of State
Click here if you have questions about the Department of State requirements